Sustainable plastic technologies for a global market – Greener plastics made easy
Trifilon is a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that uses natural fibers to create more sustainable plastics. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts.
Through our specialized bio-refining and polymer technologies, Trifilon is able to engineer sustainable plastics that are plug-and-play ready for our client’s existing supply chains. By integrating our low C02 materials, forward thinking brands can take a concrete step forward in reducing their product’s C02 footprint.
Today, Trifilon works with designers, engineers and product owners from around the world that are dedicated to making a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated/experienced/driven operator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
At Trifilon, we have always cultivated a collaborative relationship with clients/researchers and students/technical experts. At this time, we are looking for an operator to join our growing production team.
About the job
* The operator will contribute to our work on production, extrusion of Biocomposite. We are producing granulate with high quality, packing and shipping to the entire world. We are currently a small team which is growing. In this position you will work on a shift schedule; day, night and weekends
About the team
Sustainability being one of the core principle behind the idea of Trifilon. You will get to be a part of an international team located at Nyköping.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work experience from industry
- The person we are looking for is flexible, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
- Experience or an interest in extrusion
- Good Swedish and English, written and oral skills
- Ability to deal with confidentiality aspects of work and communication
- Ability to work under pressure and a fast paced environment
We give bonus points for:
- Experience or interest in manufacturing industry.
- Proactive and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills.
- Extrusion or worked in biocomposite.
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Trifilon is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognize that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Trifilon towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team.
Apply with CV in English/Swedish.
Planned starting date is Q4 2022 and Q1-Q4 2023