Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts. We are now in a phase of rapid growth and need talented new colleagues to join us in this accelerating journey.
Are you interested in applying the knowledge from your studies while pursuing your Master of Science in Engineering? If so, we are looking for a Bachelor Candidate to join our team as a Trainee while you study toward your MSc in Engineering.
As a Trainee at Trifilon you will work with our Stockholm based commercial team in accelerating the adoption of climate smart materials. Together with the Business Development team and Implementation Engineers, you will take part in driving the integration of Trifilon's sustainable materials into client's supply chains and products. You will be part of Trifilon's growth and work cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team.
- In close collaboration with our Business Development manager, you will support the successful implementation of Trifilon's materials in client's products.
- Help coordinate product specific testing with internal resources and ensure proper regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Assist in coordinating Trifilon's technical specialists as needed for both onsite and virtual client meetings.
- Help maintain and update technical sales support tools and CRM.
- Currently completing your 3rd year in the Materials Design and Engineering program.
- Passion to work for a more sustainable future.
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to learn more.
- Willingness to interact with a wide variety of people from top Nordic designers to injection molding technicians in China.
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
About the Team
This trainee position is based in Stockholm at the Norrsken Impact Hub. You will be a part of a growing commercial team that works across market segments and geographic regions. This trainee position will offer you a good start to your career.