Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts.
As a Finance Manager at Trifilon you will work closely together with CFO and play a key role in making Trifilon a listed company. As part of the financial team, you are responsible for overall accounting processes and consolidation of financial statements. We currently outsource all our daily accounting and salary to a third party.
- Responsible for overall accounting processes and consolidation of financial statements.
- Responsible for creating quarterly and annual reports.
- Responsible for month end processes and reconciliations.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Responsible for VAT, social security reconciliation and reporting to Tax Authority.
- System owner of ERP.
- Coordinate the audit process and contact with auditors.
- Responsible to improve accounting processes, routines and efficiency within the accounting department and usage of ERP system.
- Support overall analyses of results and creation of Management presentations.
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience of qualified accounting.
- Experience from IFRS and a listed environment.
- Independent throughout the accounting process.
- Passion to work for a more sustainable future.
- Thrive in rapid growth and quickly adapt in a changing environment.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in speech and writing.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.