Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of injection molding applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts. We are now in a phase of rapid growth and need talented new colleagues to join us in this accelerating journey.
We are looking for an experienced and highly competent Injection Molding technician to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
As an Injection Molding specialist at Trifilon, you will play a critical role in helping global brands adopt climate smart materials. As part of the commercial team, you will support clients onsite/virtually as they test and optimize Trifilon's materials. You will be integral in Trifilon's growth and work cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team from Business Development, Product & Material Development.
- In close collaboration with our Business Development and Implementation Engineers, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of Trifilon's materials in client's products.
- Support clients with material processing and tooling advice as needed (onsite/virtual).
- Assist the R&D team with qualification and processability testing of new materials.
- Together with the Implementation Engineer, maintain and update technical sales support tools and CRM.
- 5+ years of injection molding experience, as a material and tool testing technician, preferably you have worked as a formsprutnings ställare.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Enjoy trouble-shooting and solving production challenges.
- Willing to travel to client's production sites around the world.
- Valid drivers license.
- Thrive in rapid growth and quickly adapt in a changing environment.
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
About the Team
This position is based in Nyköping. You will get to be a part of a growing commercial team that works across market segments and geographic regions.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.