Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts. We are now in a phase of rapid growth and need talented new colleagues to join us in this accelerating journey.
We are looking for a dedicated, creative and driven Marketing Communication manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
As our Marketing Communication specialist at Trifilon you will play a key role in accelerating the adoption of climate smart materials in globally recognized brands. As part of the commercial team, you are responsible for supporting the execution of Trifilon’s sales strategy while helping to build an internationally recognized brand within sustainable biocomposites. You will be integral in driving Trifilon's growth and working cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team from Business Development, to Product Management and Sustainability.
- Lead the development and creation of all Trifilon marketing materials, ensuring a consistent brand identity and message
- Track, coordinate, and lead Trifilon’s presence at global tradeshows, international conferences and inhouse DemoDays
- Manage Trifilon’s online and social media presence, sharing the latest news from our R&D and Sustainability teams
- Maintain and develop relations with material libraries, exhibition curators and design studios so that Trifilon materials are top-of-mind
- Support Trifilon’s customers as they integrate our brand into their marketing campaigns
- 1+ years relevant experience, ideally with technological products or services
- Excellent strategic thinking, cross-functional influence, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to take complex technological information and distill into easily-digestible and highly effective market facing messaging
- Passion to work for a more sustainable future
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing team, adapting to a changing environment
- Intellectual curiosity, comfortable with ambiguity and setting priorities
- Willing to travel to tradeshows and conferences around the world
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn, MailChimp and Microsoft Office programs
We give bonus points for:
- Good problem-solving skills
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
About the Team
This position is based in Stockholm. You will get to be a part of a growing commercial team that works across market segments and geographic regions.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.