Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts.
We are looking for a dedicated, intellectually curious and driven Implementation Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
As an Implementation Engineer at Trifilon you will play a key role in accelerating the adoption of climate smart materials in globally recognized brands. As part of the commercial team, you are responsible for driving the integration of Trifilon's sustainable materials into client's supply chains and products. You will be integral in Trifilon's growth and work cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team from Business Development, Product & Material Development.
- In close collaboration with our Business Development manager and our Injection Molding specialists, you will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of Trifilon's materials in client's products.
- Coordinate product specific testing with internal resources and ensure proper regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Coordinate Trifilon's Injection Molding specialists as needed for both onsite and virtual client meetings.
- Manage any material customization projects with the Trifilon's Development team.
- Maintain and update technical sales support tools and CRM.
- M.Sc. within Engineering or equivalent Technical program.
- 1+ years of experience from a trainee, project management or product development.
- Experience and a good understanding of plastic part manufacturing, specifically injection molding.
- Passion to work for a more sustainable future.
- Thrive in rapid growth and quickly adapt in a changing environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to learn more.
- Willingness to interact with a wide variety of people from top Nordic designers to injection molding technicians in China.
- Willing to travel to client's production sites around the world.
We give bonus points for:
- Experience or interest in manufacturing processes and product design
- Proactive and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
About the Team
This position is based in Stockholm. You will get to be a part of a growing commercial team that works across market segments and geographic regions.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.