Trifilon is a mission driven company that aims to change the way that plastics are used and move the world toward more renewable, bio-based polymers. We are a WWF Climate Solver nominated cleantech company that helps global brands re-imagine their products, cut their C02 emissions and mitigate climate change. Our expertise in natural fibers have enabled us to develop biocomposites that cover a wide range of applications, from food packaging to high performance electric motorbike parts.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced and driven Business Development Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
As a Business Development Manager at Trifilon you will play a key role in accelerating the adoption of climate smart materials at globally recognized brands. As part of the commercial team, you are responsible for sales strategy, client acquisition and client relations. You will be integral in driving Trifilon's growth and working cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team from implementation, product and development.
- Lead customer engagements, acting as the principal point of contact with global clients.
- Assist, coach and help brands as they shift toward Trifilon's more climate smart and sustainable plastics.
- Drive and own the end-to-end sales process for strategic clients, building relationships with key client stakeholders while acting as their expert on sustainable plastics.
- Maintain and update technical sales support tools and CRM.
- M.Sc. within Engineering, Business or equivalent experience.
- +1 years of experience from a business development, consulting or relevant trainee role.
- An interest in manufacturing, supply chain development and complex sales processes.
- Passion to work for a more sustainable future.
- Thrive in rapid growth and quickly adapt in a changing environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to learn more.
- Willing to travel to client's production sites around the world.
We give bonus points for:
- Experience from the automotive or packaging sectors.
- Proactive and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills.
Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
About the Team
This position is based in Stockholm. You will get to be a part of a growing commercial team that works across market segments and geographic regions.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.